|Name of the Doctor:||Dr. Ramneek Mahajan|
|Speciality:||Orthopedic & Joint Specialist|
|Spine Surgery Specialist|
- MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics and Spine)
- MBBS MAY,1997
- MS ORTHOPAEDICS,JAN 2003
|Senior Consultant Joint Replacement,Orthopedics and Spine surgeries||Presently at Nova Speciality Surgery CentreKailashColony,New Delhi. JUN 2011 —– TILL DATE|
|Senior Consultant in Orthopaedics,Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgery||FORTIS Hospital, Vasant Kunj DEC 2009|
|Jan 10-May 11||Sr.Consultant & Unit InchargeJoint Replacement SurgeonFORTIS Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
|July 06- Jan 10|| Consultant Spring Meadows, New Delhi.
Metro Hospitals, Ring Road & Noida.
Rockland Hospital , New Delhi.
|Apr 03 – Jun 06|| Senior ResidentDepartment of Orthopaedics and RehabilitationHindu Rao Hospital, Delhi.
|Jan 00 – Jan 03||Resident Postgraduate StudentDepartment of OrthopaedicsGovt. Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.|
|Aug 97 – Aug 98|| InternshipSafdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India.Working as senior consultant orthopaedics,
Spine and joint replacement.Also specialises
in arthroscopy and spine surgery.
- Joint Replacement (SINGAPORE)
- Spine & Joint Replacement (Germany)
- SINGAPORE APRIL 2007
- GERMANY FEB 2009
- FELLOWSHIP ARTHROSCOPY,GERMANY DEC 2010
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Federation Of Sports Medicine
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Delhi Arthroscopy Society
- Geriatric Society Of India
Honers and Award
- Second in University during 2nd M.B.B.S.
- Third in University during 3rd M.B.B.S.
- Hands-On Workshop: “Paediatric Spine”, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, March 2002, New Delhi.
- Club foot in POSICON 2002.
- Current Concepts in Arthroplasty, Sep 2003 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- “Rheumatology in General Practice”, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, September 2003, New Delhi.
- AO Seminar on Management and Treatment of Humeral and Shoulder Fractures, October 2003, New Delhi.
- Simulated Training Programme by ETHISKILLS ORTHOPAEDICS at Delhi, Feb 2004
- Innovations in Femoral Nailing by Dr. P.D. Rene Grass at SYNTHES in 2004.
- Primary Hip Arthroplasty, IOACON, December 2004, Agra.
- Basic Arthroscopy, IOACON, December 2004, Agra.
- Workshop on “Club Foot”, IOACON, December 2004, Agra.
- Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty, Max Hospital, March 2005, New Delhi.
- First Basic Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Conference, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, March 2005, New Delhi.
- Primary Hip Arthroplasty, Mumbai IOACON, 2005.
- Primary knee Arthroplasty, Mumbai IOACON, 2005.
- Hands-On Workshop: Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, 2005, New Delhi.
- CME— Brachial Plexus Injuries, Max Hospital, 2007, New Delhi.
- Dr.C.S. Ranawat Joint Replacement Course at New Delhi 2007.
- 19. Prestigious Delta Course for complex Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries by Dr. Chung 2008.
- Joint Replacements Advanced Training CoursDepuy Academy, Mumbai, 2008.
- Annual Conference of Indian Arthroplasty Assosiaion, Nov 2008
- Novacon – Hip Symposium, New Delhi, 2009- Co-Organizing Secretary and did a live Surgery for audience on Uncemented Total Hip Replacement.
- Current Concepts in Arthroplasty, AIIMS, 2009.
- Joint Replacement Revision Course , Chennai 2009.
- AO Basic course, Jaipur, 2010.
- Workshop on Periarticular fractures, Singapore,2010
- Workshop on Trauma, Mauritius,2011
- Advanced Revision Joint Meet at Delhi- 2011
- International Conference of Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society,APAS, Delhi,2010
- Yearly Conference of DOACON, 2010
- National Conference of Indian Arthroscopy Society,Delhi,2011 Cadaveric Arthroplasty Course , April 2012.
COURSES ATTENDED INTERNATIONALLY
- Workshop on Trauma, Mauritius,2011
- Annual Conference of Trauma Society, Mauritius- 2011
- Annual Conference of Trauma Society, Singapore – 2010
- Advanced fellowship on arthroscopy shoulder and knee, dec 2010, Germany
- Fellowship joint replacement , Feb 2009.
- Fellowship Joint Replacement and Spine surgeries, Singapore, Apr, 2007